1. It is incredibly easy to get over whelmed when starting a blog. I didn't even know if I would keep doing it for almost a month. This leads me to #2...
2. I can NOT fathom doing a blog without my blogging big sister Catie at Forbidden Passions Reviews. She has been AMAZING! She has given me countless pieces of advice and help. She let me, and still does, review books for her blog first. I am so grateful she trusts me enough to put my thoughts on her blog.
3. Finding a blog design means falling in love with your blog...for real. Lori at Imagination Designs took all things I love and made the beautiful page you see before you.
4. I don't have to review EVERY book I read. I read for entertainment and because I love getting lost in another world. I review the ones I obligate myself to, but not every book I glue my eyes to needs to be dissected or gushed over on my blog. If I reviewed every book I read I would get burned out and lose my love for my favorite hobby. I started a book blog so I could tell people about the books I love or the ones I think they should avoid like a bad rash.
5. Blogging has opened my eyes to how big the book world really is. It's an extraordinary, exciting and scary one too.
6. HTML is like trying to read Japanese braille. It's also like a field of landmines. You don't want to mess with it unless you have you're bomb gear on and know which wire to cut!
7. People are pretty nice. I've sent some really dumb questions to other bloggers and they've answered them with such kindness and even added advice. Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings and Mary at Bookhounds YA are sweet, sweet ladies.
9. No one, and I mean NO one pimps like The Cabin Goddess!
10. The awesome followers who read my posts and then make me feel all squishy inside when they leave a comment that shows me some love...why would I do this with out you?!
Ok, so if missed anyone that has helped me in anyway, I'm so, so sorry. It was not intentional and you are more than welcome to give yourself props in the comments! I know I have so freaking much to learn it's mind boggling. Like how do you make it look like you crossed out the words with lines in them when make a post? See always something new to teach me.