Monday, April 23, 2012

What's New...

Ok, so here's what's new on the blog.
I have a most FANTASTIC blog design thanks to Lori at Imagination Designs.  You can check her out by clicking her button on the lower left.  
I know it appears like I haven't been reading, but that is NOT true!  I've just been reviewing some books for my friend Catie at Forbidden Passions Reviews.  If you haven't been to her blog, you're missing out.  Here's some links to the books I've reviewed.  Please go check them out and follow Forbidden Passions Reviews.

      


So make sure you check out all this new stuff.  Comment on anything.  Let me hear what you're thinking.

3 comments:

  1. I will look for your review of the Need Series ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog design! :) I also like the covers of the Need series. I will go look for your review.

    Have fun posting on your friend's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?! Oh how I love it when you do that!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Magic Medley and Very Own World kits by Irene Alexeeva